The role of executor for managing the assets is great. It is based on intricacy of the assets; to perform this executor takes various steps:
• Decide who come into property from the Will
• If there is no will, an executor follows statutory guidelines
• Take decision about the legal transfer of some property
• Take the decision about requirement of probate
• Executer will file the Will in the local probate court.
• Search the assets of a died person and administer them while at the probate time. It will take longer time to take the decision about the asset.
The executer needs to play a major role in dealing with the property matter. It is a longer process and need lots of time to executive the process. Executer must need to select carefully. The executor must be honest, systematic and able to handle all the work properly and any given time. Government appoints the executor so executor is allowed to pay. The payment is regulated by provincial or state law. It is also depends on the other factors like the value of the property and decided by the probate court.